For decades, only high-THC recreational cannabis was available. The CBD-rich industrial hemp strains have a wide range of medicinal applications. The reduced psychoactivity of CBD-rich hemp makes it an appealing treatment option for controlling:
- Spasms and Seizures
- Healthy skin and hair
- Serious or minor health conditions
WITHOUT the disconcerting effect of lethargy or euphoria. CBD Oil can be good for serious or minor health conditions but also for everyday healthy living. Using something like a pain or therapeutic balm can help soothe aches and pains in joints and muscles, mixed with other natural healing elements like Coconut or Olive oil these balms are both useful and relaxing!
CBD Pain Balm combines the top natural ingredients that promote joint health, CBD and Celadrin®. We take the Celadrin® then we add the magic of organically grown full entourage CBD-Hemp Extract.
Pain balms can be applied directly to the skin where you are feeling joint pain, muscle pain, pain from an injury or illness. It’s relaxing and calming. In our easy to use containers the pain balm is easy to take with you on trips and good incase of stiffness, soreness or just everyday aches and pains.
Benefits of Celadrin®:
- it is a complex blend of esterified fatty acids that works similar to, but much more dramatically than the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oils.
- decreases inflammation and lubricates cell membranes throughout the body, restoring fluids that cushion bones and joints to promote flexibility and mobility.
- induces changes at the cellular level, in the cell membranes which positively affect the responsiveness of the cell membranes. This aids in the reduction of cartilage breakdown in the joints.
- Targets pain and joint inflammations
- It is immediately absorbed by the skin
- It leaves no traces on the skin or clothing
- No known side effects
- It doesn’t induce any photosensitivity reactions
Celadrin® is one of the most effective natural compounds that safely promotes flexibility and healthy joint function and is FDA-compliant.